Empower Employees to choose Sustainable Corporate Travel
The race to ‘carbon neutral’ by 2030 is on. More sustainable corporate travel is part of the solution, so how can employee’s be empowered to select more sustainable options?
Our expert panel from Facebook, EY, Lufthansa Group and BNP Paribas is ready to share their expertise, to help you accelerate your sustainability goals.
In 45 minutes, you will learn:
- How these organisations are approaching sustainability
- What policies and tools can be put in place
- Why data and insights are your agents for delivering change
- Whom to engage when optimising the employee experience
- How HR can play a sustainability change agent role
The discussion and live Q&A panel are:
- BNP Paribas’ Global Category Travel Manager, Viviane Wolf
- Facebook's Sr Manager Travel & Reporting, Eric Rhode
- EY Partner, Seema Farazi
- Lufthansa Group Head of Corporate Responsibility, Annette Mann
We hope you can join them and the host of the webinar SAP Concur’s VP of Global Solution Consulting, Eric Webb.
Thank you for your interest in the webinar!
Additional links and assets: